Made In Britain Decadent Blooms Liberty & HARRIS TWEED Contrast Cover with Bottle
Liberty London Fabrics Decadent Blooms Tana Lawn Cotton with Orchard Orange HARRIS TWEED Contrast Cover. This cover comes complete with our premium Coronation rubber hot water bottle and gift box.
Our exclusive range of Liberty Of London & HARRIS TWEED hot water bottle covers have been carefully designed and crafted using the fine, soft, fancy and durable Liberty Of London Fabrics paired with handwoven HARRIS TWEED. Both Liberty Fabrics and HARRIS TWEED brands have histories of over 100 years and are renowned for their fine quality. Move over Liberty fabrics have been described as being "perfect for... wearing under wool" which is where the inspiration for combining the two fabrics came from to create this exclusive collection.
This cover has been exclusively Made In Britain by Arvind Mistry founder of The Hot Water Bottle Shop.
The popular “envelope” design cover was originally created by Arvind and his wife Rama in the early 1980’s when they manufactured hot water bottle covers for the major UK rubber bottle manufacturers at the time. The design enables the cover to be easily removed from the rubber bottle for cleaning.
Arvind has made this cover using, patterns and sewing techniques honed over his 40 years experience in manufacturing.
The attention to detail in the making of this piece can be seen in the perfect shape of the cover and the the soft, thick, snowy fleece lining on the inside of the cover which has been sewn in-order that - should you want to - you can turn it inside out and use it on the reverse side.
This piece isn't just beautiful, it is also practical. The fleece lined cover comes with our Coronation 2 litre rib one side rubber bottle. The rib one side bottle combined with the fleece lining will ensure that you keep cosy for longer.
Feature: The envelope flap design provides full cover for the rubber hot water bottle and is easy to remove.
Benefit: No part of the rubber bottle is exposed. The flap can be easily folded back to expose the aperture for filling.
Feature: Lined with a thick soft fleece and filled with a Coronation rib one side hot water bottle.
Benefit: Keeps you warmer for longer.
- Please note rubber hot water bottles are no longer manufactured in the UK.
- British Standard: 1970:2012
- Rubber bottle material: 55% Natural Rubber
- Capacity: 2 Litres
- Approx Dimensions: H38.5cm x W22cm
- Approx weight: 500g
- Guarantee: Rubber bottle holds a 3 year guarantee against manufacturing defects only.
- Wash instructions: Rubber bottle: wipe clean with a damp cloth. Cover: Cool hand wash in a mild detergent.
The Hot Water Bottle Shop swing tag with filling instructions. It is advised that this swing tag is kept for future reference.
Safety In Use Advice:
1) DO NOT sit, lie on top of or put excess pressure on your hot water bottle.
2) Children should be supervised at all times when using a hot water bottle. For babies and children it is recommended that the hot water bottle is used to warm the bed and removed before the child gets in.
3) Elderly people, and those with sensitive skin or reduced feeling should use hot water bottles with care.
4) Hot water bottles can be dangerous and cause burns if they are not filled, cared for or used in the proper way. See our safety, care & filling advice page. Please follow the instructions given.
5) All our bottles are made with natural rubber, so please be careful if you have a latex allergy.
It is advisable to replace your rubber bottle every 2 years to ensure that you are always using a bottle which is in good shape and safe.