Made In Britain Raven Stags Cover With Handled Hot Water Bottle
Our Made In Britain Raven Stags Cover With Handled Hot Water Bottle with its rich red stag print is inspired by the snow covered highlands where this winter icon roams.
This hot water bottle comes presented in one of our gorgeous gift boxes.
This cover has been exclusively Made in Britain by Arvind Mistry founder of The Hot Water Bottle Shop.
Arvind has made this cover using, patterns and sewing techniques honed over his 40 years experience in manufacturing.
The attention to detail in the making of this piece can be seen in the perfect shape of the cover and the the soft, thick, snowy fleece lining on the inside of the cover which has been sewn in-order that - should you want to - you can turn it inside out and use it on the reverse side.
This piece isn't just beautiful, it is also practical. The fleece lined cover comes with our Coronation 2 litre handle rib one side rubber bottle. The plain bottle combined with the fleece lining will ensure that you keep cosy for longer.
Benefit: No part of the rubber bottle is exposed. The flap can be easily folded back to expose the aperture for filling.
Feature: Lined with a thick soft fleece and filled with a Coronationrib one side hot water bottle.
Benefit: Keeps you warmer for longer.
- Please note rubber hot water bottles are no longer manufactured in the UK.
- British Standard: 1970:2012
- Rubber bottle material: 55% Natural Rubber
- Capacity: 2 Litres
- Approx Dimensions: H38.5cm x W22cm
- Approx weight: 500g
- Guarantee: Rubber bottle holds a 3 year guarantee against manufacturing defects only.
- Wash instructions: Rubber bottle: wipe clean with a damp cloth. Cover: Cool hand wash in a mild detergent.
- 100% Linen Cotton Canvas
The Hot Water Bottle Shop swing tag with filling instructions. It is advised that this swing tag is kept for future reference.
Safety In Use Advice:
1) DO NOT sit, lie on top of or put excess pressure on your hot water bottle.
2) Children should be supervised at all times when using a hot water bottle. For babies and children it is recommended that the hot water bottle is used to warm the bed and removed before the child gets in.
3) Elderly people, and those with sensitive skin or reduced feeling should use hot water bottles with care.
4) Hot water bottles can be dangerous and cause burns if they are not filled, cared for or used in the proper way. See our safety, care & filling advice page. Please follow the instructions given.
5) All our bottles are made with natural rubber, so please be careful if you have a latex allergy.
It is advisable to replace your rubber bottle every 2 years to ensure that you are always using a bottle which is in good shape and safe.